Monday, November 5, 2012

Introducing Chase ...

If you look closely -- which my husband failed to notice until about 30 minutes later -- you will see my son Chase has a special announcement on his shirt!  That's right!  Chase will become a BIG BROTHER on May 5th (give or take)!  I thank you all for allowing me to share my exciting news with you -- I couldn't ask for a more supportive group of parents & students to start this new adventure with.  Dan and I are very excited that our house will get a little "messier" come May! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! You sure do make cute kids! We wish you only the best and a happy and healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much fro your kind words! And you make not only beautiful children but the nicest kids as well! I have a lot to learn from you!

    ReplyDelete